Description: Prima Nero is a vinyl, rubber, and plastic protectant for both interior and exterior surfaces. The appeal of Nero is its finish: it’s a concours-look with a rich satin finish. UV inhibitors help defend against sun damage and fading.
Where to use:
- Door panels
- Seats (leather or cloth)
- Kick panels
How to use:
- Shake well.
- Apply to an applicator pad or directly onto the surface. Gently wipe for even coverage.
- Wait 15-20 minutes, then remove any excess with a clean dry microfiber.
- Avoid using in the direct sun or on hot surfaces.
Store Prima Purity in a cool, dry environment
Prima Purity is not intended for use on:
- Instrument clusters
- Gas / Brake / Clutch pedals (may become slippery)
- Painted panels ie: hood, fenders, headlights, bumper, doors, roof