Description: Prima Nero is a vinyl, rubber, and plastic protectant for both interior and exterior surfaces. The appeal of Nero is its finish: it’s a concours-look with a rich satin finish. UV inhibitors help defend against sun damage and fading.
Where to use:
- Door panels
- Seats (leather or cloth)
- Kick panels
When to use: When an interior vehicle area becomes dusty or oily, or just to maintain the clean, supple feel of your vehicle interior. Prima Purity is an exceptionally safe solution to revive and protect your vehicle interior.
How to use:
- Shake well.
- Apply to an applicator pad or directly onto the surface. Gently wipe for even coverage.
- Wait 15-20 minutes, then remove any excess with a clean dry microfiber.
- Avoid using in the direct sun or on hot surfaces.
Store Prima Purity in a cool, dry environment
Prima Purity is not intended for use on:
- Instrument clusters
- Gas / Brake / Clutch pedals (may become slippery)
- Painted panels ie: hood, fenders, headlights, bumper, doors, roof