Description: Prima Hydro Wash is part one of the The 3-Step Hydro System, an eco-friendly wash and wax maintenance system. Prima Hydro Wash is the wash stage, it safely removes dirt to ensure an unbelievable shine.
Where to use: Exterior
- Painted panels ie: Hood, fenders, headlights, bumper, doors
- Plastic exterior trim
- Rubber exterior trim
- Engine Bay (be sure to cover sensitive parts)
When to use: Apply to areas of your vehicle to protect and maintain the shine. Prima Hydro Wash is an exceptionally safe solution to revive a glossy, protected look for any exterior’s unique shine.
How to use:
- Before washing with Prima Hydro Wash, prep the area you will be working in (floors of garage, covered area/warehouse area)
- Pull car into wash bay or driveway
- Pour Hydro Wash into foam cannon or wash bucket/wash mitt
- Wash vehicle with Prima Hydro Wash solution (step 1 of 3)
- Pull car inside or under shade
- Apply Prima Hydro Max wax (step 2 of 3)
- Spread around using clean microfiber fiber cloth
- Repeat until shine is to desired level
- Spray 1-2 sprays of Prima Hydro directly unto panel/part
- Wipe dry using clean/dry microfiber
- Enjoy the shine!
Store Prima Hydro Wash in a cool, dry environment.
Prima Hydro Wash is not intended for use on:
- Bare wood interior trim
- Interior panels
- Instrument clusters
- Gas/Brake/Clutch Pedals (may be slippery)