Description: Prima Hydro Wash is step 1 of 3 of our Hydro wash and wax maintenance system. 3 easy steps to keep your car looking superlative! Hydro Wash is a concentrated, PH-neutral wash solution. The chemical makeup of Hydro Wash assures that your finish stays looking excellent. Without stripping or degrading existing wax or ceramic. With regular use, you will notice your wax or ceramic lasting longer.
Where to use: Exterior
- Painted panels ie: Hood, fenders, headlights, bumper, doors
- Plastic exterior trim
- Rubber exterior trim
- Engine Bay (be sure to cover sensitive parts)
When to use: Apply to areas of your vehicle to protect and maintain the shine. Prima Hydro Wash is an exceptionally safe solution to revive a glossy, protected look for any exterior’s unique shine.
How to use:
- Shake well.
- Mix 2-6 ounces of Hydro Wash in a soap cannon with water or mix 2-6 ounces of Hydro Wash with approximately 1-2 gallons of water in a bucket.
- (Optional) After rinsing bigger debris off the vehicle and wetting the paint.
- Either spray the vehicle with soap cannon and/or using a clean wash mitt and wash bucket, begin at the top of the vehicle and work down as you wash. then rinse well.
- Then for step 2 in the Prima Hydro system, Hydro Max spray drying agent.
- Then step 3 is Hydro finishing spray.
- For best results: Avoid using in the direct sun or on hot surfaces.
Store Prima Hydro Wash in a cool, dry environment.
Prima Hydro Wash is not intended for use on:
- Bare wood interior trim
- Interior panels
- Instrument clusters
- Gas/Brake/Clutch Pedals (may be slippery)