Prima Hydro MAX – Application and Usage
Description:Prima Hydro Max is step 2 of 3 of our Hydro wash and shield maintenance system. 3 easy steps to keep your car looking superlative! Hydro Max is a surprisingly durable spray sealant. Hydro Max will not stain or discolor trim or windows. It is safe to use on any non-porous surface. Hydro Max is safe to maintain any wax or ceramic coated vehicle. Its anti-static properties resist dust accumulation, giving you ideal protection. It’s unique structure means your vehicle’s paint finish is left glossy, slick and well-protected.
Where to use: EXTERIOR
- Painted panels ie: Hood, fenders, headlights, bumper, doors
- Plastic exterior trim
- Rubber exterior trim
When to use: Apply to areas of your vehicle to protect and maintain the shine. Prima Hydro Max is an exceptionally safe solution to revive a glossy, protected look for any exterior.
How to use:
- Shake well.
- Apply to a clean/dry vehicle, out of the direct sun.
- Work in sections. Mist the surface, then wipe with a clean dry microfiber. If the product dries on paint, simply mist again to re-activate and wipe.
- For best results, wash vehicle first with Hydro Wash, then Hydro Max, then follow up using Hydro finishing spray and a dry microfiber to remove excess wax and streaks.
- For best results: Avoid using in the direct sun or on hot surfaces.
Store Prima Hydro Max in a cool, dry environment.
Prima Hydro Max is not intended for use on:
- Bare wood interior trim
- Interior panels
- Instrument clusters
- Gas/Brake/Clutch Pedals (may be slippery)
- Cloth seats/convertible roofs