Description: Prima Hydro is the 3 of 3 (the final step) in the Hydro wash and shield maintenance system. 3 easy steps to keep your car looking superlative! Hydro finishing spray safely helps remove excess Hydro Max and Hydro Seal, smudges and fingerprints. Its anti-static properties resist dust accumulation, giving you ideal protection. The polymer structure means your vehicle’s paint has a streakfree finish, and left glossy, slick and well-protected.
Where to use: Exterior
- Painted panels ie: Hood, fenders, headlights, bumper, doors
- Plastic exterior trim
- Rubber exterior trim
When to use: When the areas of your vehicle have a noticeable amount of excess wax or hand prints. Prima Hydro is an exceptional and safe solution to revive a glossy, protected look for any exterior’s unique shine.
How to use:
- Shake well.
- Hydro can be used as a quick detailer or waterless wash, simply spray and wipe with clean/dry microfiber.
- Hydro finishing spray is the 3rd part of the Prima Hydro wash and shield system that includes 3 easy steps.
- After completing the first two steps (wash, shield), use a dry microfiber and Prima Hydro to wipe off excess.
- For best results: Avoid using in the direct sun or on hot surfaces.
Store Prima Hydroin a cool, dry environment.
Prima Hydro is not intended for use on:
- Bare wood interior trim
- Interior panels
- Instrument clusters
- Pedals (may be slippery)
- Cloth seats/convertible roofs