Description: Prima Glide is a clay lubricant. Glide creates a very fine, yet essential, layer between clay and the paint. This layer is critical in order for detailing clay to slide across the paint, allowing the removal of contaminants, yet preventing harm to the paint finish.
Where to use: Exterior
- Painted panels ie: hood, fenders, bumper, doors, roof
- Exterior glass
When to use: When area becomes rough and looses its smoothness, Prima Glide with a clay bar is an exceptional way to safely remove contaminates on your paint and end exterior parts.
How to use:
- Shake well.
- Use only on a clean surface.
- Spray panel with Prima Glide. Then gently slide the clay along the wet surface, concentrating on even pressure and coverage.
- Wipe off excess Glide when finished. Then continue on to the next section.
- Avoid using in the direct sun or on hot surfaces.
Store Prima Glide in a cool, dry environment
Prima Glide is not intended for use on:
- Bare wood interior trim
- Interior panels
- Instrument clusters
- Gas / Brake / Clutch pedals (may be slippery)
- Cloth seats / leather seats