Description: Prima Epic is distinct from most synthetic waxes, as it cures with a wet, glossy look. Its anti-static properties resist dust accumulation, giving you ideal protection. Epic’s unique structure means your vehicle’s paint has a well-protected layer. Epic shine and outstanding durability .
Where to use: Exterior
- Painted panels ie: hood, fenders, bumper, doors, roof
When to use: When an area becomes dull or loses its smoothness, Prima Epic is an exceptional way to protect and maintain the unique shine of your vehicle.
How to use:
- Shake well.
- Hand or machine applications work equally well.
- Apply a thin coat and let it sit on the paint for 5-15 minutes (depending on climate).
- After application and removal Epic will be more and more glossy and slick after curing finishes.
- The product is easily removed if attended to within an hour or so.
- Avoid letting it cure on trim pieces.
- For best results, follow up with quick detailer or finishing spray and clean/dry microfiber.
Store Prima Epic in a cool, dry environment
Prima Epic is not intended for use on:
- Bare wood interior trim
- Interior panels
- Instrument clusters
- Gas / Brake / Clutch Pedals (may be slippery)
- Cloth seats / leather seats