Description: Prima Amigo is a unique polymer glaze which allows you to correct and/or fill super-fine surface imperfections then seal them with Prima Epic. It works quite well by hand or with a Porter Cable random orbital polisher running at 4.5 to 5. Prima Amigo removes dust-free, leaving a glossy, slick finish. The polymer in Amigo acts as bonding agent allowing Prima Epic to hold the filler on the paint. It is a perfect fit for softer paints or dark finishes.
Where to use: EXTERIOR
- Painted panels (ie: hood, fenders, bumper, doors, roof)
When to use: When your vehicle finish becomes dull and faded, or to maintain a perfect shine. Amigo adds depth to your paint and protects your finish.
How to use:
- Wash thoroughly first using Prima Mystique wash solution
- For best results, wipe dry using Prima’s XL Whale Tail microfiber towel
- Apply 1-2 oz. of Prima Amigo onto mild foam polishing pad or microfiber towel
- Using an orbital or hybrid polisher, move product side to side and up and down in a cross motion (three times)
- Wipe clean with dry microfiber towel
- To remove any streaks, spray panel with Prima Slick and wipe clean with a dry microfiber towel
- Enjoy the shine!
Store Prima Amigo in a cool, dry environment
Prima Amigo is not intended for use on:
- Bare wood interior trim
- Interior panels
- Instrument clusters
- Gas / Brake / Clutch pedals (may be slippery)
- Cloth seats / convertible roofs